Independence Hall is Opening for Play in May!
Cut the ribbon and pop the champagne! Independence Hall is officially opening for play in May. The completion of the social building signifies another big milestone along the Kissing Tree journey and will serve as the heart and soul of our dynamic social hub, The Mix. This beautiful building was made for enjoying Hill Country views, gathering with old friends and meeting new neighbors. Taste, create, thrive or do all three – this is your playground.
- Biergarten including a live music stage, fire pit and community tables
- Indoor/outdoor bar for cold brews and great food
- Billiards and shuffleboard at the bar
- Community classroom for clubs and events
- Bocce ball, cornhole and horseshoe pits for playtime
- Demonstration kitchen to really play with your food
And just outside Independence Hall are a number of outdoor amenities ready for you to discover:
- 8 pickleball courts
- 18-hole putting course
- Driving range
- Short-game course
- Hike and bike trail
We have even more exciting amenities on the horizon:
- Welcome center
- 18-hole golf course
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Kissing Tree Golf Club and Tarbox & Brown restaurant
- Resort pool
Keep an eye on the Kiss & Tell blog and our Facebook page for more information on upcoming events and newsworthy announcements. We can’t wait to share more exciting news over the next few months!