The dog days of summer are here, and we’re taking full advantage of the long days to make some great progress in the Kissing Tree community. So much so that we’ll have some pretty major events coming up to show off the new additions to the neighborhood. We can’t wait for you to see it all in person! In the meantime, here’s a rundown of the latest and greatest happenings:
Won’t You Be Our Neighbor?
- The KT neighborhood is buzzing with new homeowners! Our first residents are throwing the first block party on Tuesday, Aug. 29 – join us for food, drinks, fellowship and fun! RSVP HERE >
- In addition to the new homeowners, we have more than 50 homes under construction and six move-in ready homes ready for someone just like you. See for yourself!
Putt, swing, ping…the gang’s all here!
There will be no shortage of things to do this fall, so start practicing your skills, and save the date(s) for these exciting celebratory milestones:
- September 29 and 30 – Get your paddles ready and your playlist set because we’re opening all eight pickleball courts! Whether you prefer to get down on the court or the dance floor, be sure to! RSVP HERE >
- October 21 – Sneak onto the course for the first opportunity to practice your game at the VIP golf event! Tee up on holes 9, 10 and 18 and practice your putting skills on the short game practice area. The driving range will be open for regular events this fall.
- November 11 – Four bocce ball courts, two horseshoe pits, and nine holes of the putting course will be open for play…the possibilities are endless! RSVP HERE >
- December 16 – The dynamic social building, The Mix, will open just in time for the holidays. We can’t wait to cozy up and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with all of the new KT neighbors. RSVP HERE >
- Spring 2018 – The Kissing Tree Golf Club, on-site restaurant, Tarbox and Brown, and indoor pool will officially open.