The Kissing Tree team has been hard at work building a distinctly Texan community and that means getting things done the right way. The Temporary Sales and Design Center is open and hosting regular events every Sunday with Tacos and Tours! Eight model homes are under construction now and will open this fall.
With so much happening at Kissing Tree, we wanted to give you another update on the project:
- Most importantly, the homes! Construction on our first homes is scheduled to begin this fall. We anticipate the first homes to be completed in the spring of 2017.
- The Model Home Park is rapidly coming together and will be completed very soon. We are hosting a “Taste of Kissing Tree” on Oct. 29 and Oct. 30. This event will not only give you a glimpse of five completed and fully-furnished model homes, but it will also provide an opportunity to see all the lifestyle components that set Kissing Tree apart from other master-planned communities. More details to come!
- Construction at the Centerpoint Road entrance is progressing nicely. The bridge has been built across the grand entrance and soon signage and final details will be polished up for a ribbon cutting this fall.
- The first amenity buildings are scheduled to begin construction this fall. The first to be completed will be the Sales and Design Center and the Social Building. We look forward to providing completion dates as we continue the construction process.
- If you have not already seen, floor plans have been posted on our blog here: Kissing Tree Floorplans. Kissing Tree will be offering 18 floor plans with five architecturally distinct exterior styles. Each home can be designed to fit your lifestyle. Visit with a knowledgeable New Home Counselor at the Sales and Design Center to discover all of the exciting choices offered at Kissing Tree.
As you can tell, we are working hard to deliver an amazing active-adult community. We encourage guest to stop by Kissing Tree’s Temporary Sales and Design Center—now open Monday-Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and noon to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. For more information, call 512-539-3700.